Kuwait women's national football team
|Association||Kuwait Football Association|
|Sub-confederation||WAFF (West Asia)|
|Head coach||Fahad Kameel|
|Current||NR (25 September 2015)|
|Lowest||148 (September 2015)|
| Palestine 17–0 Kuwait
(Abu Dhabi, UAE; 22 February 2010)
| Jordan 21–0 Kuwait
(Amman, Jordan; 8 June 2013)
Background and development
The Organising Committee of GCC Women’s Sports Committee has been organising women's football events in Kuwait in an effort to support the women's national team. The country's kit colours are blue shirts, white shorts, and blue socks.
As of 1999, the women's national team had not competed at the Women's World Cup. They had never entered the Asian Women's Championship as of 1999. In September 2015, the team was not ranked in the world by FIFA.
- New statesman. New Statesman, Ltd. 2008. p. 20. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- Pickering, David (1994). The Cassell soccer companion : history, facts, anecdotes. London: Cassell. p. 175. ISBN 0304342319. OCLC 59851970.
- "Parents must be supportive if girls are to pursue sport, Noora says". Gulf News. Dubai, United Arab Emirates. April 11, 2012. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- Ballard, John; Suff, Paul (1999). The dictionary of football : the complete A-Z of international football from Ajax to Zinedine Zidane. London: Boxtree. pp. 344–345. ISBN 0752224344. OCLC 59442612.
- "The FIFA Women's World Ranking". FIFA.com. 2009-09-25. Retrieved 2016-02-16.