|Full name||Eric Kwabena Adusei|
|Date of birth||3 June 1987|
|Mpumalanga Black Aces|
|2014–||Mpumalanga Black Aces|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
Kwabena Adusei has played for several Ghanaian teams including Asante Kotoko as a Defender. On 30 May 2014, it was announced that he joined the South African top-flight side Mpumalanga Black Aces, along with Zimbabwean midfielder Peter Moyo. The centre-back however vehemently denied knowledge of the club in an interview with Footy-Ghana.com hours later. The South African club later had to pull their claim off their official website. Adusei is currently under contract with Ghanaian Champions Asante Kotoko SC. On August, 2014 he signed with Mpumalanga Black Aces.
In November 2013, coach Maxwell Konadu, invited him to be a part of the Ghana squad for the 2013 WAFU Nations Cup. He helped the team to a first-place finish after Ghana beat Senegal by three goals to one.
- Scores and results list Ghana's goal tally first.
|1.||21 January 2014||Free State Stadium, Mangaung, South Africa||Ethiopia||1–0||1–0||2014 African Nations Championship|
|2.||26 January 2014||Free State Stadium, Mangaung, South Africa||DR Congo||1–0||1–0||2014 African Nations Championship|
- Asante Kotoko
- "Kwabena Adusei mocks Black Aces contract claims". footy-ghana.com. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- "Moyo and Adusei signed by Aces". Mpumalanga Black Aces. 30 May 2014. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- "Saka, Mohamed & Mpong in 30-man Ghana squad for Wafu Cup". goal.com. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Ghana win 2013 Wafu Cup after edging past Senegal 3-1". goal.com. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- Kwabena Adusei at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Ghanaian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|