Kwandong Hockey Centre (가톨릭 관동대학교 아이스하키II 경기장) is a future ice skating arena which will be established on the grounds of Catholic Kwandong University in Gangneung, Gangwon-do. During the 2018 Winter Olympics, it will be one of the two venues for Ice Hockey.
The seating capacity is 6,000. There will be one ice rink (60m x 30m), four floors aboveground and one underground level.
Construction has started in June 2014 and should be completed in October 2016.
- 1920: Palais de Glace d'Anvers
- 1924: Stade Olympique de Chamonix
- 1928: St. Moritz Olympic Ice Rink
- 1932: Olympic Arena (final), Olympic Stadium
- 1936: Olympia-Kunsteisstadion (final), Riessersee
- 1948: Kulm, Olympic Stadium (final), Suvretta
- 1952: Dæhlenenga, Jordal Amfi (final), Kadettangen, Lillestrøm stadion, Marienlyst stadion
- 1956: Apollonio Stadium, Stadio Olimpico Del Ghiaccio
- 1960: Blyth Arena (final), Squaw Valley Olympic Skating Rink
- 1964: Messehalle, Olympiahalle
- 1968: La Patinoire Municipale, Le Stade de Glace
- 1972: Makomanai Ice Arena (final), Tsukisamu Indoor Skating Rink
- 1976: Messehalle, Olympiahalle (final)
- 1980: Olympic Center
- 1984: Skenderija II Hall, Zetra Ice Hall (final)
- 1988: Father David Bauer Olympic Arena, Olympic Saddledome (final), Stampede Corral
- 1992: Méribel Ice Palace
- 1994: Gjøvik Olympic Cavern Hall, Håkon Hall (final)
- 1998: Aqua Wing, Big Hat (final)
- 2002: E Center (final), Peaks Ice Arena
- 2006: Palasport Olimpico (final), Torino Esposizioni
- 2010: Rogers Arena (final), UBC Thunderbird Arena
- 2014: Bolshoy Ice Dome (final), Shayba Arena
- 2018: Gangneung Hockey Centre (final), Kwandong Hockey Centre
NOTE: During the Olympic Games, venues that have naming rights sold may not use their name during the Olympic Games.
Coordinates: 37°44′17″N 128°52′37″E / 37.7381778°N 128.877025°E