Kwang is a Korean given name and name element. The meaning differs based on the hanja used. There are 13 hanja with this reading, and three variant forms, on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be used in given names; their meanings are listed in the table at right.
People with the given name Kwang include:
- Yi Gwang (1541–1607), Joseon Dynasty male general
- Im Gwang (1579–1644), Joseon Dynasty male scholar-official
- Choi Kwang (1919–1997), North Korean male military leader
- Choi Kwang (economist) (born 1947), South Korean male economist, former Minister of Health and Welfare
- Jang Gwang (born 1952), South Korean male voice actor
- Kwang Lee (born 1970), South Korean female artist in Germany
- Li Guang (footballer) (born 1991), Joseonjok male football player
Korean given names containing the syllable Kwang include:
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. p. 4. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|