Kwinana railway station
Station entrance in December 2007
|Location||Sulphur Road, The Spectacles
|Owned by||Public Transport Authority|
|Distance||32.9 kilometres from Perth|
99681 (platform 1)
99682 (platform 2)
|Opened||23 December 2007|
Kwinana was originally served by a station on the Fremantle line. However passenger services ceased in the 1960s, with the line closed in 1973. The current Kwinana station opened along with the rest of the Mandurah line on 23 December 2007.
Although named Kwinana, the current station is actually located in The Spectacles, a few kilometres east of Kwinana which has the Kwinana freight line passing through it, has never had a passenger service.
|99681||1||Mandurah||All stations||Perth Underground|
|99682||2||Mandurah||All stations, K||Mandurah|
The interchange contains a bus station providing the following services:
|Stop||Route||Destination / description||Notes|
| Stand 1||540||to Kwinana Hub bus station via Orelia|
|909||Rail replacement service to Perth station|
| Stand 2||541||to Wellard station via Sulphur Road|
| Stand 3||542||to Wellard station via Chisham Avenue|
| Stand 4||543||to Kwinana Hub bus station via Parmelia|
| Stand 5 – Set down||909||Rail replacement service to Mandurah station|
- Railway (Coogee-Kwinana Railway) Discontinuance Act 1973 Parliament of Western Australia
- Kwinana New MetroRail
- History of Stations on the Mandurah Line Right Track
- Annual Report for year ended 30 June 2008 Public Transport Authority
- Mandurah Line Timetable Transperth 31 January 2016
- "Route 540". Bus Timetable 124 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
- "Route 541". Bus Timetable 124 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
- "Route 542". Bus Timetable 124 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
- "Route 543". Bus Timetable 124 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
|Preceding station||Transperth Trains network||Following station|