(Redirected from Ky)
|Look up KY, Ky., or .ky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KY or Ky may refer to:
- .ky, top-level domain for the Cayman Islands
- K-Y Jelly, a brand of personal lubricant
- Kyrgyz language (ISO 639 alpha-2 code KY)
- Air São Tomé and Príncipe and Kunming Air (IATA airline designator)
- Kvalificerad Yrkesutbildning, Swedish Qualified Vocational Education
- KY Cygni, a red supergiant located in the constellation Cygnus
- A variation of the name Kye, Kai, Kay, or Cai; and as a nickname for Kyle.
Arts and entertainment
- Ky Kiske, a fictional character in the Guilty Gear video game series
- Kashiyatra, a festival in India
- Nguyễn Cao Kỳ, general and prime minister of South Vietnam
- Ky Hollenbeck, kickboxer
- Ky Furneaux, Australian television personality
- KY postcode area, UK (Kirkcaldy), covering most of Fife and surrounding areas in Scotland
- Kentucky, a U.S. state
- County Kerry, a county of Ireland
- Cayman Islands (ISO two-letter country code)
- Kyritz, German licence plate code, for Kyritz in Brandenburg
- ΚΨ or Kappa Psi, a professional pharmacy fraternity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.