|District||Kampala Capital City Authority|
|Elevation||1,240 m (4,070 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Kyebando is bordered by Kawempe to the northwest, Kikaaya to the northeast, Bukoto to the east, Mulago to the south, Bwaise to the southwest and Kaleerwe to the west. This location lies approximately 5.5 kilometres (3.4 mi), by road, northeast of Kampala's central business district. The coordinates of Kyebando are:0°21'22.0"N, 32°34'48.0"E (Latitude:0.356111; Longitude:32.580000).
Kyebando is located on a hill that raises to 1,240 metres (4,070 ft) above sea-level. The base of the hill is a ring road, Kyebando Ring Road that makes a near-complete circle through the neighborhood. The hill and surrounding area is dotted with school, interspersed with low income residential houses. During the 2000s, numerous educational institutions have sprung up in the neighborhood. The rapid urbanization brings with it, strained public services and increased crime levels.
Points of interest
- Kampala Model Primary School - A mixed, non-residential elementary school
- St.Stephen Day & Boarding Primary School - A private, mixed, day and residential elementary school
- St. Paul Primary School - An a mixed, day, elementary school, affiliated with St. Paul's Church Kyebando, a Church of Uganda institution.
- City View College - A private, mixed, non-residential secondary school
- City Side College Makerere - Another private secondary college
- Kampala Hill Academy
- Millennium College School
- St. Paul's Church of Uganda, Kyebando - A place of worship, affiliated with the Church of Uganda
- Kyebando Baptist Church - A place of worship affiliated with the Baptist Church
- Busanza Infants & Primary School - on late Paulo Semakula Road.
Other points of interest
- Feel Home Restaurant
- Brimax Pub
- Shinners Pub
- Centenary Car Park
- The offices of Action to Support Orphans & Disadvantaged, an NGO.
- "Map Showing Kampala And Kyebando With Distance Indicator". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Kyebando At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- Okuda, Ivan (30 January 2013). "Know Your Hood: Kyebando Catching Up With Development". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 18 June 2014.