|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
The town is on the tarmacked, all-weather Kampala-Masaka Highway. Kyengera is approximately 9 kilometres (5.6 mi), by road, south-west of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. The coordinates of the town are 0°17'46.0"N, 32°30'19.0"E (Latitude:0.296112; Longitude:32.505275).
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or near the edges of town:
- Offices of Kyengera Town Council.
- Mugwanya Summit College (Secondary School)
- Kabojja Campus of Islamic University in Uganda, which admits only females, is about 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) east of Kyengera.
- Busega Roundabout in Busega - Located about 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) north of Kyengera. The roundabout is the western endpoint of the Kampala Northern Bypass Highway and will be the northern endpoint of the Entebbe-Kampala Expressway when construction is completed in 2016.
- Kyengera Police Station - An establishment of the Uganda National Police.
- UTG, . (2 July 2014). "Profile of Wakiso District". Uganda Travel Guide (UTG). Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "Map Showing Kampala And Kyengera With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- Google (4 July 2015). "Location of Kyengera At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- Vision, Reporter (10 May 2014). "Kampala-Entebbe Highway On Track, Chinese Want To Build Railway Line". New Vision. Retrieved 2 July 2014.