|Region||Western Region of Uganda|
|Elevation||4,600 ft (1,400 m)|
|Population (2014 Census)|
Kyenjojo is at the intersection of two major highways. The Kyenjojo-Hoima highway makes a T-junction with the Fort Portal-Mubende highway in the middle of town. The town is approximately 47 kilometres (29 mi), by road, east of Fort Portal, the largest town in the Toro sub-region. This is approximately 275 kilometres (171 mi), by road, west of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. The coordinates of the town are 0°36'36.0"N, 30°38'39.0"E (Latitude:0.6100; Longitude:30.6442).
In 2002, the national census estimated the population of the town at 15,040. In 2010, the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) estimated the population at 20,100. In 2011, UBOS estimated the population at 20,900. On 27 August 2014, the national population census put the population at 23,467.
Points of interest
The following additional points of interest are within the town limits or close to the edges of town:
- offices of Kyenjojo Town Council
- Kyenjojo central market
- Kyenjojo General Hospital, a public hospital administered by the Uganda Ministry of Health
- mobile Branch of PostBank Uganda.
- An Aerial View of Kyenjojo Town- From Newvision.co.ug: Photos by Rogers Sunday
- UBOS, . (27 August 2014). "The Population of The Regions of the Republic of Uganda And All Cities And Towns of More Than 15,000 Inhabitants". Citypopulation.de Quoting Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- "Road Distance Between Fort Portal And Kyenjojo With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "Map Showing Kampala And Kyenjojo With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- Google (13 July 2015). "Location of Kyenjojo At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- UBOS, . "Estimated Population of Kyenjojo own In 2002, 2010 And 2011" (PDF). Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 7 June 2014.