Kyiv Civil Activists
|Leader||Oleksandr Viktorovych Pabat|
The coalition was founded by Oleksandr Pabat in 2005 as a non-governmental civic activist organization. During the 2008 local election the party won 5.95% of the votes and 8 seats in the Kiev City Council. One candidate was removed from the election list in relation the possible involvement in the washing of "dirty money".
Bloc at Kiev city elections
In the 2008 local election Kyiv Civil Activists had the following composition:
- Liberal Democratic Party of Ukraine
- People's Party of depositors and social security
- Party of Law Defense
- Political Pulse: Presidential field takes shape, Kyiv Post (November 11, 2009)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
- (Ukrainian) Пабат Олександр Вікторович, Kiev City Council
- Events by themes: Aleksandr Pabat was nominee as a candidate for the President of Ukraine, UNIAN (October 31, 2009)
- "CEC registered two more candidates for the President UKRAINE". Central Election Commission of Ukraine (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- (Russian) Александр Пабат, ЛІГА
- Nine parties including Democratic Alliance win seats in Kyiv Council, Interfax-Ukraine (2 June 2014)
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|