From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kyknos)
- The butterfly genus Cycnus is now synonymized with Panthiades.
- Cycnus, son of Ares.
- Cycnus, king of Kolonai.
- Cycnus, friend of Phaethon.
- Cycnus, son of Apollo.
- Cycnus, one of the suitors of Penelope.
- Cycnus, son of King Eredion of Achaea, who, in one version, seduced Leda and made her mother of triplets: the Dioscuri and Helen. In all other sources, she had these children by Zeus who approached her in the shape of a swan (kyknos).
- Cycnus, a blunder for Guneus in the manuscript of Hyginus' Fab. 97 (list of the Achaean leaders against Troy).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cycnus.|
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|