This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (May 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Actor, comedian, motivational speaker|
Kyle Cease began performing comedy at the age of 12 years. He was a regular in comedy clubs at 15 and a headliner at the age of 18 years. While still keeping residence in Bothell, Washington, his hometown, he was cast as Bogey Lowenstein in the 1999 movie 10 Things I Hate About You. Right after the film, he moved to Los Angeles. Two years later he was featured in Not Another Teen Movie, as the slow clapper. In the same year, he released his first CD, Wait Your Turn. He has made appearances on The Martin Short Show, One on One, Tuned Up, VH1's Super Secret Movie Rules, and in 2005, the movie The Hand Job. Kyle has released a DVD of his nationwide tour called One Dimple. The DVD contains a road documentary, commentary and a performance clip of him on Premium Blend. He was also on Chelsea Lately and other shows that featured his off the cuff style. Cease spent his 20s touring thousands.
In 2010 Cease released another Comedy Central Album entitled "I Highly Recommend This".
In 2007 Cease had a 1-hour Comedy Central special called Weirder Blacker Dimpler.
Kyle was ranked #1 on Comedy Central's Standup Showdown in 2009.
In 2010, Cease started combining his comedy with public speaking.
|Album cover||Date of release||Title||Label||Chart positions||Sales|
|Unknown, 2001||Wait Your Turn||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|July 11, 2006||One Dimple||Comedy Central Records||N/A||N/A|
|September 4, 2012||I Highly Recommend This||Comedy Central Records||9 (Top Comedy Albums)||N/A|
- I Hope I Screw This Up: How Falling In Love with Your Fears Can Change the World (2018) ISBN 978-1501152108
- The Illusion of Money: Why Chasing Money is Stopping You from Receiving It (2019) ISBN 978-1401957445
- "Kyle Cease". IMDb. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- "Kyle Cease". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-01-24.
- Kyle, Cease (2017-05-02). I hope I screw this up : how falling in love with your fears can change the world (North Star Way hardcover ed.). New York. ISBN 9781501152092. OCLC 960031504.
- Cease, Kyle (September 3, 2019). The Illusion of Money: Why Chasing Money is Stopping You from Receiving It. Hay House Inc. pp. 192 pages. ISBN 978-1401957445.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Kyle Cease|