This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Date of birth||June 19, 1994|
|Place of birth||Easley, South Carolina, United States|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2006–2011||Carolina Elite Soccer Academy|
|2013||Orlando City U-23||10||(1)|
|2014||Portland Timbers U23s||11||(1)|
|2016||→ FC Montreal (loan)||14||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of July 13, 2019|
Fisher played four years of college soccer at Clemson University between 2012 and 2015, where he was named ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2015 and First Team All-American. He captained the Tigers to the 2015 National Championship. While at Clemson he started in 83 games during his collegiate career, ranking him in the top 10 in Clemson history.
Fisher was named defensive player of the year in the ACC in 2015, his senior season.
Fisher was selected in the first round (14th overall) of the 2016 MLS SuperDraft by Montreal Impact. He made his professional debut with the Impact's United Soccer League team, FC Montreal, on March 25, 2016, starting in a 0–1 loss to Bethlehem Steel FC. He made his first MLS start against the LA Galaxy in a 3–2 win on May 28, 2016.
Fisher was released by Montreal at the end of their 2018 season.
- "Kyle Fisher Bio". Clemsontigers.com. Archived from the original on 2016-04-08. Retrieved 2016-03-26.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-11-18. Retrieved 2017-06-14.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Kyle Fisher – ProspectXI". Prospectxi.com.
- "2016 Draft : Impact acquire Kyle Fisher with 14th pick". Mountroyalsoccer.com.
- "Le FC Montréal s'incline 1–0 à son match d'ouverture". Impactmontreal.com. 25 March 2016.
- "Impact exercises options for seven players". Impactmontreal.com. November 26, 2018.
- Team, Legion FC Communications (17 January 2019). "Legion FC Signs Defender Kyle Fisher". Birmingham Legion FC. Retrieved 15 February 2019.