|No. 68 – Minnesota Vikings|
|Born:||February 27, 1998|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||295 lb (134 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2020 / Round: 7 / Pick: 253|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at NFL.com|
Kyle Hinton (born February 27, 1998) is an American football guard for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Washburn. He was drafted by the Vikings in the seventh round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
As a senior at Washburn, Hinton received first team All-American honors from d2football.com and was a second team All-American according to the American Football Coaches Association and the Hansen Football Committee. He was a second all-region selection from the D2CCA and the Hansen Football Committee as well as a first-team all-MIAA selection. Hinton made his first catch of his career on an 8-yard touchdown pass in the Ichabods’ 57–41 win against Nebraska–Kearney during the season finale.
|Height||Weight||Arm length||40-yard dash||Vertical jump||Broad jump||Bench press|
|6 ft 2 in
|4.86 s||34.5 in
|10 ft 1 in
Hinton was selected by the Minnesota Vikings with the 253rd pick in the seventh round of the 2020 NFL Draft. He was waived by the Vikings during final roster cuts on September 5, 2020 and signed to the practice squad the next day. On December 29, 2020, Hinton was promoted to the active roster.
- "Washburn's Kyle Hinton selected by the Vikings in NFL Draft". KSNT.com. April 25, 2020. Retrieved April 25, 2020.
- White, Jack (April 25, 2020). "Vikings take Washburn guard Kyle Hinton at No. 253 in the NFL Draft". Vikings Wire. Retrieved April 25, 2020.
- Peters, Craig; Smith, Eric (September 5, 2020). "Vikings Announce Roster Moves, Set Initial 53-Man Roster". Minnesota Vikings. Retrieved September 5, 2020.
- "Vikings Claim LB Ryan Connelly, Add 13 Players To Practice Squad". Vikings.com. September 6, 2020.
- Young, Lindsey (December 29, 2020). "Vikings Move TE Kyle Rudolph to IR; Sign G Kyle Hinton to Active Roster". Vikings.com. Retrieved February 10, 2021.