Kyle Kinane in 2013
|Birth name||Kyle Christian Kinane|
|Born||December 23, 1976|
|Medium||Stand-up comedy, acting|
His debut album Death of the Party, recorded at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles and released in 2010 on AST Records, was met with critical acclaim. Kinane was named in Variety's "Ten Comics to Watch in 2010".
Kinane has had a longstanding relationship with the cable channel Comedy Central, including serving as the voice for their on-air announcements since 2011. His first Comedy Central Presents half-hour special was on February 25, 2011. Other Comedy Central programs on which he has appeared include Drunk History (on which he retold the story of the Haymarket affair while drunk), the game show @midnight, which he has won seven times, and the 2014 animated series TripTank.
Kinane's first stand-up comedy DVD special, Whiskey Icarus, was released in 2012. His second stand-up DVD special, "I Liked His Old Stuff Better," was released in 2015.
Kinane has performed his stand-up on television programs Last Call with Carson Daly, Live at Gotham, Conan and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. He has opened for comedians Patton Oswalt and Daniel Tosh on tour.
He has appeared on many audio and video podcasts, including Comedy Bang! Bang!, Doug Loves Movies, Getting Doug with High, The Grandma's Virginity Podcast, The Nerdist Podcast, Comedy Film Nerds, Stop Podcasting Yourself, The Adam Carolla Show, You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes, All Growz Up with Melinda Hill WTF with Marc Maron, and The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana. He was also featured in the web-series, Outside Comedy, where he discussed his love for mountain biking.
Kinane also runs his own podcast along with fellow comedian and indoor cat, Dave Stone, entitled "The Boogie Monster"
Kinane is an avid needle pointer and crochet knitter. As a teenager, he was active in 4-H and would often enter his creations in county fairs as mentioned in Boogie Monster episode "Dogs & Cats" 2/27/2018.
|2010||Death of the Party|
|2015||I Liked His Old Stuff Better|
|2016||Loose in Chicago|
- 2009, Paparazzi at Medical Center in Funny People
- 2013, Biker Dude (voice) in Epic
- 2015, Kyle the Demon (voice) in Hell and Back
- 2017, Kenny Crandall in Random Tropical Paradise
- 2017, Rabbit in Izzy Gets the F*ck Across Town
- 2017, Kevin Garvey in The House
- 2012, Rat Daddy (voice) on Bob's Burgers episode Ear-sy Rider.
- 2015, Comedy Bang! Bang! season 2, episode 16.
- 2015, Cloud Dance (voice) on Adventure Time
- 2016, Eric on Love on Netflix.
- 2016, Ice Cream (voice) on Right Now Kapow on Disney XD.
- 2016, Rod Knorr on Those Who Can't on TruTV.
- 2018, Bullet (voice) on Paradise PD on Netflix
- Collins, Sarah (February 25, 2011). "Kyle Kinane: The Chicago ex-pat comedian on his stint in a punk band, not being a misanthrope, and growing up in Addison". The A.V. Club. Chicago, Illinois. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- "Kyle Kinane: Death of the Party - Album Review". Comedians.about.com. 2011-05-11. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- Heisler, Steve (2010-07-13). "10 Comics to Watch: Kyle Kinane - Entertainment News, Legit News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- Gonzalo, Cordova. "Comedy Central Insider - Kyle Kinane Is the New Voice of Comedy Central". Comedy Central Insider. Comedy Central Insider. Retrieved November 15, 2012.
- "At Midnight | Guest Interviews & Bios | Comedy Central". Cc.com. 2016-09-30. Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- Rubino, Lindsay. "Multichannel News - Comedy Central Greenlights Series on Animated Shorts". Multichannel News. Multichannel News. Retrieved October 31, 2012.
- "Kyle Kinane". Kylekinane.comedydirect.com. Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- "Nerdist Podcast #51: "The Art of Wrestling" with Colt Cabana, Comedians You Should Know!". Nerdist.com. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- "Ep 58 with Kyle Kinane on Comedy Film Nerds". DailySplice. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- "Stop Podcasting Yourself 133 - Kyle Kinane". Maximum Fun. 2010-09-27. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- "The Adam Carolla Show - Kyle Kinane | The Adam Carolla Show". Adamcarolla.com. 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- "You Made it Weird #30: Kyle Kinane". Nerdist. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- Carrie, Stephanie. "Steph's LA Weekly Feature Series – Melinda Hill's Romantic Encounters". Archived from the original on 19 October 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "AOW 265 Edinburgh LIVE Part 3: Drew Galloway, Kyle Kinane, Graham Clark, Max Olesker". SoundCloud. Retrieved 2015-08-28.
- "Kyle Kinane on Mountain Biking "Outside Comedy"". The Comedy Bureau - LA Comedy and Open Mics. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "The Boogie Monster". Starburns Audio. Retrieved 2019-02-07.