This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kyle Brandon Lowder
August 27, 1980
|Known for||Brady Black and Rex Brady on Days of Our Lives|
(m. 2002; div. 2014)
Kyle Brandon Lowder (born August 27, 1980) is an American actor. He is known for his role as Brady Black on Days of Our Lives (2000–2005) and for his role as Rick Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful (2007–2011).
He graduated from Pleasantville High School in Pleasantville, New York in 1998, where he played quarterback for the school's football team. He briefly attended Syracuse University before dropping out to pursue acting in Los Angeles.
Days of Our Lives (2000–2005, 2018)
He is best known for his role as Brady Black on Days of Our Lives. He played Brady from August 2000 to September 2005. He returned in the fall of 2018 to Days of Our Lives, taking over the role of Rex Brady.
In 2003, Lowder was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award ("Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series") for his role as Brady.
The Bold and the Beautiful (2007–2011)
Lowder took over the role of Rick Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful in January 2007, replacing Justin Torkildsen, who after departing in 2004, appeared as a recurring character until 2006. Lowder is the 4th actor to play Rick.
Kyle also has studied classical voice and has a wonderful baritone singing voice. He has sung on several episodes of B&B, and can be seen on YouTube singing the National Anthem at a Dodgers game.
Lowder left B&B in January 2011 to focus on the release of his debut CD. It charted at #3 on iTunes in the Classical Crossover category.
Crave Rider (2016–2017)
Lowder stars as the inept "Crave Rider" in the series of Dr. Pepper commercials.
On August 3, 2002 he married his Days of Our Lives co-star Arianne Zucker. The couple originally announced their separation in August 2007 but reconciled in February 2008. In June 2009, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child. Their daughter was born in 2009. It was confirmed in March 2014 that the couple had divorced.
- 2000–2005: Days of Our Lives as Brady Black (Role from: August 2000 - September 2005)
- 2003: Friends as himself in The One with the Soap Opera Party
- 2006: Cuts as Eric (1 episode)
- 2007–2011: The Bold and the Beautiful as Rick Forrester (Role: Jan. 2007 — Jan. 2011)
- 2012: "DeVanity" as Andrew Regis (3 episodes)
- 2018–Present: Days of Our Lives as Rex Brady
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-09-18. Retrieved 2016-12-09.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-12-16. Retrieved 2009-12-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)