|Full name||Kyle Murphy|
|Born||October 5, 1991|
|Current team||Rally Cycling|
|2013||CRCA–BH Comedy Central|
|2014||Champion System–Stan's NoTubes|
|2015||Caja Rural–Seguros RGA (stagiaire)|
|2015||Lupus Racing Team|
|2017||Cylance Pro Cycling|
His first professional season was in 2015, riding for Lupus Racing Team, and he rode in his first U.S. National Championship. His 8th place at that event drew the attention of several other professional teams and he later rode as a stagiaire for Caja Rural–Seguros RGA at the USA Pro Cycling Challenge. Murphy was third in the King of the Mountains competition and rode in the main breakaways on three stages. He rode in the men's team time trial at the 2015 UCI Road World Championships. He joined Team Jamis for 2016; after they disbanded at the end of the year, he signed with Cylance Pro Cycling for the 2017 season. In October 2017 Rally Cycling announced that Murphy would join them for 2018.
- 10th Tobago Cycling Classic
- 6th Overall Joe Martin Stage Race
- 10th Overall Tour of the Gila
- 6th Overall Tour de Beauce
- 10th Overall Tour of Turkey
- "A mix of old and new for Rally Cycling in 2018". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. December 18, 2017. Retrieved February 4, 2018.
- Soladay, Tom. "2019 men's and women's rosters". Rally UHC Cycling. Circuit Sport. Archived from the original on January 22, 2019. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- "Rally Cycling". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on January 8, 2020. Retrieved January 9, 2020.
- Malach, Pat (October 26, 2017). "Rally Cycling renew with Britton, add Kyle Murphy". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved October 26, 2017.
- "UCI Road World Championships". UCI. Retrieved September 20, 2015.