Gillies in May 2012
4 May 1967|
Tamworth, NSW, Australia
|Occupation||Seven Network Presenter and journalist|
|Spouse(s)||Tony Gillies (1989-present)|
|Children||Gus and Archie|
|Website||The Morning Show profile|
Gillies was born in Tamworth and attended Tamworth High School. She started working as a researcher at radio station 2TM, then began working as a reporter, producer and news presenter for Prime Television for ten years. Her first role at Seven was an assistant producer on Seven's Late News with Anne Fulwood.
Prior to The Morning Show, Kylie's most recognised role at the Seven Network was on Sportsworld as the sports news presenter. She presented the sports news headlines at least twice during the program. Gillies is also a reporter for Seven's Australian Open Tennis coverage, providing the weather and the sports reports for each day of the Open.
Gillies was Weekend Sunrise sport presenter and regularly filled in on Sunrise if Natalie Barr, Mark Beretta or Melissa Doyle were away, taking their position reading the news, sport or presenting the show. She used to also regularly present Seven News late news updates, sharing the position with Chris Bath and Samantha Armytage.
In December 2006, Kylie was a regular presenter of the weekend sport report on Sydney's edition of Seven News. She has also presented on Sunrise, Weekend Sunrise, Seven Morning News, Seven 4.30 News and Seven News in Sydney. In June 2007, Gillies began her role as co-host on The Morning Show with Larry Emdur, which airs after Sunrise 
In April 2011, she presented reports for The Morning Show and Seven News live from London for the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Gillies has also been a fill in presenter on Today Tonight.
in 2014, Gillies and her The Morning Show co-host Larry Emdur, whose studio is just across from the Sydney Lindt Cafe, were able to view and report on the events of the 2014 Sydney hostage crisis, as the events unfolded, before transferring transmission to the network's Melbourne Studios
- "Faces of Tamworth: The Morning Show presenter Kylie Gillies". The Northern Daily Leader. 9 March 2018. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- Vickery, Colin (27 June 2012). "Gillies' sibling rivalry with Emdur". NewsComAu. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- Hoy, Daniel (18 July 2007). "No more boys' club". HeraldSun. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- ""We're like husband and wife"". Who. 26 June 2017. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "Adam Brand wins Dancing with the Stars finale". The Age. 7 September 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- Andrew Hornery (16 December 2014). "Martin Place siege: How Channel Seven hosts Kylie Gillies and Larry Emdur saw it all unfold". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 29 April 2015.
- "Celebrating 20 years of Kylie Gillies at Channel 7". Yahoo. 14 November 2017. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- Croffey, Amy (29 June 2017). "The secret of Kylie Gillies and Larry Emdur's 10-year work marriage". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Inside the home of The Morning Show's Kylie Gillies". Home Beautiful. 11 December 2017. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kylie Gillies.|
| The Morning Show
Co-host with Larry Emdur
June 2007 - present
| Weekend Sunrise
2005 - 2007
| Seven News Sydney
Weeknight sport presenter
1998 - 2001
Danny Green & Natalie Lowe
| Dancing with the Stars (Australia) third place contestant
Season 9 (2009 with Carmello Pizzino)
Alex Fevola & Arsen Kishishian