From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kyllini, Cyllene or Kyllene may refer to:
- Mount Kyllini, a mountain in Corinthia, Peloponnese, Greece
- Cyllene, an oread associated with the mountain
- Kyllini, Elis, a town in Elis, Greece
- Kastro-Kyllini, a municipal unit in Elis, Greece
- Andravida-Kyllini, a municipality in Elis, Greece
- Cyllene (moon), a moon of Jupiter
- Cyllene (horse), a champion thoroughbred racehorse and sire
- Cyllene (gastropod), a genus of sea snails
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kyllini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.