Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kymi may refer to:
- Kymi, Greece, a town in Euboea, Greece
- Kymi, Finland, a former municipality in Finland
- Kymi (constituency), a constituency in the Finnish Parliament
- Kymi Ring, a racing circuit in Finland
- Kymi River, a river in Finland
- Kymi Province, a province in Finland from 1947 to 1997
- KYMI (FM), a radio station (97.5 FM) licensed to serve Charlo, Montana, United States
- KJJT, a radio station (98.5 FM) licensed to serve Los Ybanez, Texas, United States, which held the call sign KYMI from 1990 to 2007
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kymi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.