|License||Proprietary commercial software|
- A complete 3D pathfinding
- An automatic AI data generation tool
- Optimizations for multicore/multiprocessing/Cell architectures
- Spatial reasoning
- Streaming mechanisms to handle very large terrains
- The management of dynamic and destructible terrains
Kynapse has been used in the development of more than 80 game titles including Mafia II, Crackdown, Alone in the Dark 5, Fable II, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Watchmen: The End Is Nigh, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar and the Unreal engine. Kynapse is also being used by companies such as EADS, BAE Systems or Électricité de France to develop military or industrial simulation.
- Kynapse adds Wii support - News - www.developmag.com
- Barnett, Patrick (March 7, 2012). "Autodesk Enters License Agreement with Nintendo". Nintendo World Report.
- Gamasutra - Real Time Worlds Grabs Kynapse AI For Crackdown
- Kynapse Gets Alone In The Dark news from 1UP.com
- Gamasutra - Turbine Chooses Kynapse For Major MMO Licenses
- EADS NetCOS Utilizes Kynapse To Develop Next Generation Simulation Ssystems :: modsim.org :: News and forums for the Visual Simulation & Modeling Industry