From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 京 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kyo can refer to:
- Anime and manga
- Demon Eyes Kyo, a character in the manga series Samurai Deeper Kyo
- Kyo, a manga comic created by Ryōji Minagawa in 1996
- Kyo Sohma, a character in the manga and anime series Fruits Basket
- An alias of English singer-songwriter Carol Leeming
- Kyo (band), a French rock band
- Kyo (musician), Japanese musician, poet and singer-songwriter; vocalist for the Japanese metal band Dir En Grey
- Three villages in County Durham, England:
- another name for Kyoto, a city in Japan
- Kyo Kusanagi, one of the main characters of the King of Fighters series of video games
- Kyō Fujibayashi, a character in the visual novel Clannad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kyo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.