|Revised Romanization||Gyeonggi Daehakgyo|
Kyonggi University (KGU; Korean: 경기대학교) is an accredited, private higher education institution, established in 1947. KGU has over 17,000 students in majors in undergraduate and graduate programs on two campuses. The main campus is in Suwon, located 30 miles from the capital Seoul. The Seoul campus is located in Seodaemun District.
KGU has 11 colleges containing 63 programs of study and 12 graduate schools offering majors. The strength in KGU's academic programs and research lies in Tourism, Hospitality, Arts and Design, Business, International Studies, Environmental Engineering, and Architectural Engineering. KGU teaches some courses in English.
KGU has established a sister-university relationship with 152 universities in 31 countries. KGU has a Korean language program. Over 650 international students study at KGU.
Currently, the president is Kim In-kyu.
If there is an unlimited possibilities and low power of the sea, it can be said that the activity stage of the students of Gyeonggi University is going to be the world.
It is like the shape of the students of our Kyonggi University that they are not easily frustrated or resigned, but are tired of their persistence and commitment to their goals.
The dynamic shape of a turtle sitting on a globe can be said to represent the futures of our players.
Founder: Dr. Son Sang-kyo
- 1947 - Choyang Kindergarten Teacher's School
- 1957 - Kyonggi Institute
- 1964 - Kyonggi College, Seoul
- 1979 - Suwon Campus opened
- 1984 - Kyonggi College upgraded to Kyonggi University
- College of Humanities
- College of Social Sciences
- College of Law
- College of Economic and Administration
- College of Tourism Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Engineering
- Kyonggi International College
- College of Arts
- College of Physical Sciences
- Alternative Medicine
- Arts & Design
- Industrial Technology and Information
- Information & Communication
- International Studies
- Politics & Policy
- Public Administration
- Service Business Administration
- Social Welfare
- Sports Sciences
- Tourism Management
- Traditional Arts
- Cha Tae-hyun, actor
- Chae Young-in, actress
- Chun Woo-hee, actress
- Go Na-eun, actress and singer (Papaya)
- Han Jin, model
- Jo Sung-mo, singer
- Ju Ji-hoon, actor
- Kim Hyun-joong, actor and singer (SS501)
- Kim Hyung-jun, actor and singer (SS501 and Double S 301)
- Kim Seung-soo, actor
- Lee Jin, actress and singer (Fin.K.L)
- Lee Tae-gon, actor
- Lee Won-jong, actor
- Park Jung-min, actor and singer (SS501)
- Shim Eun-jin, actress and singer (Baby V.O.X)
- Shin Hyun-Won, English teacher
- Song Seung-heon, actor
- Yoon Hae-young, actress
- Yoon Shi-yoon, actor
- Jun Jin, host and singer (Shinhwa)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kyonggi University.|
- Official homepage (in English)