From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kyoto is a Japanese city, and the capital of Kyoto Prefecture.
Kyoto may also refer to:
- Kyoto Prefecture, a jurisdiction in Japan
- Kyoto Protocol, an international Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Kyoto Sanga F.C., a football (soccer) club in Kyoto
- Kyoto University (or the University of Kyoto) in Kyoto
- Kyoto Electronics, a Mexican electronics company
- Kyoto, a danzan-ryū technique of jujutsu
- Kyoto (Yung Lean song), a song by Swedish rapper Yung Lean
- Kyoto (Skrillex song), a song by the electronic music producer Skrillex
- Kyoto (album), a 1964 album by Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kyoto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.