|Hubs||Manas International Airport
|Parent company||Al Sayegh Airlines|
|Key people||Meder Dzhaparovich Djundubaev (President)|
Kyrgyzstan Air Company, operating as Air Kyrgyzstan (Kyrgyz: Эйр Кыргызстан Авиакомпаниясы, Eýr Kyrgyzstan Aviakompaniýasy; Russian: Авиакомпания «Эйр Кыргызстан», Aviakompaniya «Eyr Kyrgyzstan»), is the flag carrier of Kyrgyzstan based in Bishkek. It operates scheduled domestic and international services to 10 destinations as well as charter services. Its main hub is Manas International Airport in Bishkek, with a hub at Osh Airport in Osh.
The airline is on the list of air carriers banned in the European Union.
|China||Ürümqi||Ürümqi Diwopu International Airport|||
|Kyrgyzstan||Bishkek||Manas International Airport|||
|Russia||Abakan||Abakan International Airport|||
|Russia||Moscow||Moscow Domodedovo Airport|||
|Russia||Moscow||Zhukovsky International Airport|||
|Uzbekistan||Tashkent||Tashkent International Airport|||
Air Kyrgyzstan has codeshare agreements with the following airlines at April 2014:
The Air Kyrgyzstan fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2017):
The airline previously operated the following aircraft:
- On December 28, 2011, Air Kyrgyzstan Tupolev Tu-134, registration EX-020, operating flight QH3 from Bishkek to Osh, Kyrgyzstan, with 73 passengers and 6 crew suffered a hard landing on Osh's runway 12 resulting in the collapse of the right main gear, right wing separation and the aircraft rolling on its back in fog and low visibility. The aircraft came to a stop on soft ground about 10 meters off the right runway edge. A fuel leak from the left wing led to a fire erupting which was quickly extinguished by airport emergency services. One passenger received serious injuries and 24 people received minor injuries (concussions, bruises), of which 16 were taken to local hospitals.
- Home page. Kyrgyzstan Aircompany. Retrieved on 28 December 2011. "Кыргызстан, г. Бишкек, Проспект Манаса 12а"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 103.
- Manas Airport time table
- Liu, Jim (1 December 2016). "Air Kyrgyzstan adds new Abakan service from Nov 2016". Routesonline. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 19.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016". Airliner World (October 2016): 19.