|No. 44 – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar|
|League||VTB United League
December 24, 1986 |
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukrainian SSR,
|Listed height||2.16 m (7 ft 1 in)|
|Listed weight||127 kg (280 lb)|
|NBA draft||2007 / Round: 2 / Pick: 38th overall|
|Selected by the Philadelphia 76ers|
|Career highlights and awards|
Kyrylo Fesenko (Ukrainian: Кирило Фесенко; born December 24, 1986) is a Ukrainian professional basketball player who plays for Lokomotiv Kuban of the VTB United League. Standing at 2.16 m (7 ft 1 in), he plays the center position. He wears a size 18 shoe and has a 7'4" wingspan and 9'4" standing reach (same standing reach as Greg Oden).
Born in Dnipropetrovsk, Fesenko began his basketball career in the Ukrainian Basketball SuperLeague, first with the second division team of BC Azovmash in 2003 then to its first division from 2004 to 2006. He then played for the Cherkasky Monkeys for a season.
After playing four seasons in native Ukraine, Fesenko was selected 38th overall in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft by the Philadelphia 76ers and then traded to the Utah Jazz, signing a three-year contract with the Jazz on August 15, 2007. In 2010 he turned down a multiyear deal with the Houston Rockets and re-signed with the Jazz for 1 year. He became an unrestricted free agent in 2011. He spent most of his rookie season with the NBA Development League Utah Flash.
On November 30, 2007, Fesenko made his NBA debut against the Los Angeles Lakers. He was recalled from the Utah Flash due to the absence of Carlos Boozer (sprained ankle) and Mehmet Okur (back spasms). Fesenko scored 6 points, had 7 rebounds and managed 1 assist.
Return to Europe
D-League / NBA
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- "Kyrylo Fesenko". NBA.com.
- Hamilton, Linda (August 16, 2007). "Sleepless Fesenko inks Jazz contract". Deseret Morning News. Retrieved January 15, 2008.
- Marc Stein (September 27, 2010). "Sources: Kyrylo Fesenko back to Jazz". ESPN.com. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- "Lakers at Jazz Game Info". NBA.com. November 30, 2007.
- "Bulls add Ryan Allen, Vance Cooksey, Andre Emmett, Kyrylo Fesenko, Marko Jaric to training camp". Inside Hoops.
- "Bulls waive center Kyrylo Fesenko". Inside Hoops.
- "BC Donetsk announced Kyrylo Fesenko". Sportando.net. April 1, 2013. Archived from the original on January 10, 2014. Retrieved May 2, 2013.
- "Fesenko signs with Slask Wroclaw". Sportando.net. August 11, 2013. Archived from the original on January 10, 2014. Retrieved November 8, 2013.
- "Charge Acquire Buford, Fesenko". NBA.com. Retrieved March 9, 2014.
- Timberwolves Sign Kyrylo Fesenko and Brady Heslip
- "Timberwolves Waive Kyrylo Fesenko". NBA.com. October 20, 2014. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- Avtodor Bring In Big Man Fesenko
- "Kyrylo Fesenko joined Loko". lokobasket.com. 9 June 2015. Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- Career statistics and player information from NBA.com, or Basketball-Reference.com
- Kyrylo Fesenko at fiba.com