||This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents. (November 2015)|
February 3, 1988
Seoul, South Korea
|Alma mater||Kyung Hee University|
|Revised Romanization||Jo Gyu-hyeon|
Cho Kyu-hyun (born February 3, 1988) is a South Korean singer and actor. He is a member of the South Korean boy band Super Junior, its sub-groups, Super Junior-M and Super Junior-K.R.Y., and a former member of the South Korean ballad group S.M. The Ballad. He is one of the first four Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Career
- 3 Personal life
- 4 Commercial endorsements
- 5 Discography
- 6 Filmography
- 7 Tour
- 8 Awards and nominations
- 9 References
- 10 External links
Kyuhyun was born in Nowon, a district in Seoul. Kyuhyun has an older sister named Cho Ara. Kyuhyun's father is in the education business and owns a school. Kyuhyun's mother also runs an art academy and a guesthouse called 'MOM House' located at Myeongdong. Kyuhyun was initially urged to study law and would have been a lawyer if he had not become a singer. His original plans were abandoned once Kyuhyun joined a band in high school, where he became more interested in music and singing. His father was against his dream of singing but allowed him to do so if he did well on his college entrance exams and was accepted into a university. Kyuhyun enrolled in Kyunghee University with a major in Post-Modern Music. He received his bachelor's degree in 2013 and is currently enrolled in the university's master's program. Kyuhyun won third place at the Chin Chin Singing Competition in 2005.
2006-2009: Debut with Super Junior and subgroups
Kyuhyun officially debuted in May 2006 as part of Super Junior, formerly "Super Junior 05", the first generation of 12-member rotational boy band, who had debuted in November 2005 with the single, "TWINS (Knock Out)". In March 2006, SM Entertainment began to recruit new members for the next generation. However, plans changed and the company declared a halt in forming future Super Junior generations. Following his addition to the group, they dropped the suffix "05" and became officially credited as Super Junior.
Kyuhyun made his first appearance as a part-time model of Super Junior in a news broadcast on 23 May 2006 where the group introduced their new single, U. His debut performance was on 27 May at SBS's I-Concert with "U", where it was also the group's first comeback performance as a permanent group. The CD single "U" was released on 7 June 2006, which was their most successful single until the release of "Sorry, Sorry" in March 2009.
In November 2006, Kyuhyun, along with Yesung and Ryeowook, was placed in Super Junior's first subgroup, Super Junior-K.R.Y.. The trio specialize in ballads and debuted on 5 November on KBS's Music Bank. Kyuhyun made contributions to the soundtrack of the tvN drama Hyena, released in November 2006, with a solo track titled "Smile". Along with fellow member Ryeowook, Kyuhyun was featured in song "Wish" (소원), in labelmate TVXQ's repackaged edition of Mirotic in 2008.
In April 2008, Kyuhyun was put into seven-member sub-group Super Junior-M, a Mandopop subgroup of Super Junior for the Chinese music industry. They debuted in China at the 8th Annual Music Chart Awards, simultaneously with the release of their first music video, "U" on 8 April 2008. This was followed by the release of the debut Chinese-language studio album, Me in selected provinces in China on 23 April and 2 May in Taiwan. Kyuhyun also collaborated with The Grace in early 2008 to perform "Just For One Day" (하루만) for The Grace's first album Hanbeon Deo, OK?.
In July 2009, Kyuhyun sang his first solo track. He was featured on Yoo Youngsuk's 20th anniversary tribute album, with a remake of Yoo's song "7 Years of Love" (7년간의 사랑). He first performed it on 12 July 2009 on television programme Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketch Book. The song was released as a digital single, and on Yoo's album on 30 June, with all proceeds going to UNICEF. He and bandmate Donghae performed "Happy Bubble", a commercial theme song for facial wash product "Happy Bath" with actress Han Ji-min, with a music video released on 19 August 2009.
2010-12: S.M. The Ballad, musical theatre, and television debut
On 6 January 2010, Kyuhyun's solo track "Listen To You", for Korean drama Pasta was released. It peaked at number one on music portals real time charts. On 5 August, his third solo song "Hope, a dream that never sleeps" (희망은 잠들지 않는 꿈) for television drama Baker King, Kim Tak Goo was released.
From August 2010 and October 2011, Kyuhyun participated in sub-group K.R.Y's first concert tour, in Japan, Nanjing and Taipei as well as Seoul. In November 2010, Kyuhyun along with label mates TRAX’s Jay, SHINee’s Jonghyun, and new singer Jino formed project group SM The Ballad. It is described as their label's vocal unit group. They released their debut album, Miss You on 29 November 2010 and debuted on music programme Inkigayo on 28 November. Their debut album includes a solo track, "Love Again" by Kyuhyun. In 2014, however, he along with TRAX's Jay and Jinho left the group S.M.The Ballad and the group made their comeback with 7 new members, Jonghyun being the only original member remaining in the group.
From the 15th December 2010 to mid-January 2011, he rotated as D'Artagnan with TRAX's Jay "Typhoon" Kim in the The Three Musketeers. Where they co-starred with Yoo Jun Sang, Im Ki Jun, Kim Mu Yul and Dana Hong at Chungmu Art Hall, Seoul. He was placed first in an on-line poll for the Musical Rising Star Award at the 2010 Golden Ticket Awards, for his performance in the role of D'Artagnan.
In 2011, Kyuhyun contributed to group mate, Siwon's drama Poseidon with track "The Way to Break Up". It was composed by Yoon Jong Shin and included in his monthly project. Kyuyhun then sang "Late Autumn" for Yoon's November monthly project. Kyuhyun also appeared on KBS's Immortal Songs 2 replacing his band mate Yesung, winning two rounds.
Kyuhyun was one of four regular MCs on Super Junior's Foresight and in September he replaced fellow member Heechul as regular MC on MBC's Radio Star. He also appeared on We Got Married as part of Fighting Junior supporting fellow member Leeteuk and on-screen wife actress Kang So-ra. On 28 January 2012, Kyuhyun was cast as Frank Abagnale Jr., rotating with Um Ki-joon, Kim Jeong-hoon, Park Gwang-hyun and Key of Shinee in the Korean production of Broadway musical Catch Me If You Can. The musical ran from 28 March to 10 June at the Blue Square, Samsung Card Hall, in Hannam-dong, Seoul.
In June 2012, Kyuhyun reunited with his Super Junior band mates for their sixth studio album, Sexy, Free & Single which was released on 4 July. In November 2012, Super Junior K.R.Y. held a concert tour in Japan, Super Junior K.R.Y. Special Winter Concert. They announced that they would be releasing their first single after 6 years of debuting. Promise You is the name of their song, which had its teaser release last November 21, 2012, and was released on 23 January 2013.
2013-2014: Comeback with Super Junior-M and Super Junior-K.R.Y., solo debut
On 7 January 2013, Super Junior-M released their second album, Break Down, along with the music video for the lead single of the same name. A press conference took place in Beijing on January 7, and they promoted the album in China. Super Junior M has held fanmeeting tour in Chengdu, Nanjing, Bangkok, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing.
On 23 January 2013, Super Junior-K.R.Y. released their second album, Promise You and debuted at number two on the Oricon’s daily singles chart, peaking at number 1. From December 2012 to February 2013, he was cast as Frank Abagnale Jr. for the re-run of musical Catch Me If You Can. From March 2013 to April 2013, he was cast as D'Artagnan for the re-run of musical The three musketeers.
On 11 May 2013, it was announced that Kyuhyun would replace labelmate SHINee‘s Minho as the new MC of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Mamma Mia‘. The first broadcast with him as the main MC was on 19 May 2013. In August 2013, Kyuhyun graduated from Kyunghee University's postmodern music department with a bachelor's degree. News sources reported the graduations of Kyuhyun and classmate Kim Yeonji as unusual examples of entertainment stars taking their academic work seriously, about which Kyuhyun remarked, "I worked hard to get into university, so I was very attached."
From 18 January to 23 February 2014, Kyuhyun starred in the musical adaptation of MBC's Moon Embracing the Sun, alongside Girls' Generation's Seohyun. The musical was performed at the Seoul Arts Center.
In May 2014, it was officially announced that Kyuhyun was to star in the musical Singin' In The Rain as Don Lockwood, with Girls' Generation's Sunny cast as the female lead. The musical was produced by SM C&C, a subsidiary of S.M. Entertainment, and ran from 5 June to 22 June 2014 at Chungmu Art Hall in Seoul.
During August 2014, Kyuhyun made a comeback with his fellow Super Junior members in their studio album, Mamacita. In August 2014, Kyuhyun was cast in his third musical, The Days. In 'The Days', he played the second lead character Mooyeong, a witty and free-spirited security guard for Blue House as well as friend of Jeong Hak. It was said that along with Kyuhyun, actors Kim Seung Dae, Oh Jeong Hyuk, and Ji Chang Wook will be playing Mooyeong. Its run was from October 21, 2014 up to January 2015.
It was officially announced on November 6, 2014 that Kyuhyun is the next SM Entertainment male solo artist, dropping the first set of concept images at the same time, followed by another set of concept photos released on November 7. On 13 November 2014, Kyuhyun released his first solo extended play (EP) titled, At Gwanghwamun. Kyuhyun made his first music show appearance on KBS2's Music Bank on November 14. Just two hours upon its online release, the solo album's title track "At Gwanghwamun" started to top several major music sites and in 12 hours Kyuhyun achieved an 'all-kill' by placing his song "At Gwanghwamun" at the top of all nine digital Korean charts. Not only was his title song which hit the charts, but all of his tracks made their way to top 10 on most music sites.
In December 2014, it was announced that Kyuhyun would be starring as Prince Phillip for the musical Robin Hood. He will take turns to play the said role with BEAST's Yang Yoseob and actor Park Sunghwan. The musical opened in January 2015 at the D-Cube Arts Center in Seoul.
2015-present: Comeback with Super Junior and subgroup, Fall, Once Again, Werther musical
In early 2015 it was announced that Kyuhyun was to take part in a news-based KBS reality show entitled Fluttering India (두근두근 인도) along with TVXQ's Changmin, SHINee's Minho, CNBLUE's Jonghyun, INFINITE'S Sungkyu and Suho of EXO. Filming took place in Mumbai during February and the first episode was broadcast on KBS2 on April 10, 2015. It has been announced that following series will take place with the cast travelling to different locations.
On 25 March, it was announced that singer-songwriter Lee Moon Se had chosen Kyuhyun to be his new duet partner in his new album, New Direction. Their duet track, She is Coming, was released on April 7.
Super Junior special album, Devil was released on 16 July 2015 to celebrate the group's 10th anniversary. The tracks are partly classified by the group's subunits, which include Super Junior-K.R.Y. and Super Junior-M. Super Junior K.R.Y released new Japanese single Join Hands on August 5. The group would be held Japan tours and Asian tours "Phonograph".
In September, SM Entertainment announced Kyuhyun would be hold first solo concert "And It's Fall Again" , also a part of SM Entertainment concert series "The Agit". The concert will be held from November 6–8 and 13–15 at the SMTOWN Theatre in SMTOWN’s Coex Artium. His 6 days concert tickets were sold out in 46 seconds.
On 14 October, Kyuhyun released second extended play (EP), Fall, Once Again with the title track "A Million Pieces". Kyuhyun participated in writing the song, "Way To Say Goodbye". He kicked off his comeback and performed "A Million Pieces" for the first time on the Korean music show M! Countdown on 15 October. On November 3, Kyuhyun released special single The Day We Felt The Distance.
In November 2015 - January 2016, Kyuhyun acted in 15th anniversary production of Werther musical as the main role Werther. He shared role with senior actors Um Ki-joon and Jo Seung-woo. Kyuhyun also participated in OST album of the musical.
April 2007 car accident
On the early morning of April 19, 2007, Kyuhyun along with Super Junior members Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and two managers were all hospitalized due to a serious car accident when a front tire burst and the car hit a guard rail while returning from the Super Junior Kiss the Radio show. Kyuhyun, who was sitting behind the driver's seat when the accident occurred, was the most injured and had a fractured hip, pneumothorax from broken ribs, and facial scratches and bruises.
The doctor told Kyuhyun's parents that to repair his pierced lungs he would have to make a hole in Kyuhyun's neck thus ending his career as a singer; Kyuhyun's father was the first to immediately reject the operation, stating that Kyuhyun would rather die than not be able to sing, and pleaded that the doctor find another way to repair his son's lungs. He was in a coma for four days and was told by doctors that he, "had about a 20 percent chance to live." Kyuhyun spent 6 days in the ICU before he was moved to a regular hospital room. Kyuhyun no longer needed the respiratory machine to support his breathing, though it was said that he was only able to walk on his own one month after the accident. Kyuhyun was discharged on July 5, 2007 after 78 days.
Together with Super Junior/Super Junior-M as a whole group, Kyuhyun has endorsed for various brands such as Pepsi, Yamaha(New Fino), 12Plus, SPAO, Kyochon Chicken, LG phone, Tony Moly, Lotte Duty Free, Bonrich. In 2013, Kyuhyun and other SM artists Yoona, Choi Minho, Sulli, Seohyun, Siwon become the main models for SK Telecom. He endorsed Masita Seaweed for 6 years from 2011-2016.
|2013||Trap||Trap||04:45||With Henry and Taemin|
|2015||New Direction||She is Coming||03:46||With Lee Moon-se|
|2016||두 남자 (Two Men)||두 남자 (Two Men)||05:07||With Parc Jae-jung|
Soundtrack and singles contributions
|The Night Chicago died||Super Junior-K.R.Y.|
|The One I Love||Super Junior-K.R.Y.|
|Snow Flower OST||Stop Walking By||Super Junior-K.R.Y.|
|2007||Billie Jean, Look at Me OST||Just You||Super Junior-K.R.Y.|
|Hanbeon Deo, OK?||Just For One Day||Kyuhyun, The Grace|
|2009||Yoo Youngsuk's 20th Anniversary||7 Years of love||Kyuhyun|
|Partner OST||Dreaming Hero||Super Junior-K.R.Y.|
|Happy Bubble CF OST||Happy Bubble||Kyuhyun, Donghae, Han Ji-min|
|2010||Pasta OST||Listen... To You||Kyuhyun|
|Baker King, Kim Tak Goo OST||Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep||Kyuhyun|
|S.M. The Ballad Vol. 1 – Miss You||Miss You||Kyuhyun, SM The Ballad|
|Hot Times||Kyuhyun, SM The Ballad|
|The President OST||Biting My Lips||Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin|
|2011||Poseidon OST||The Way To Break Up||Kyuhyun|
|Superstar K Theme Song||FLY||Super Junior-K.R.Y.|
|Yoon Jong Shin's The Monthly Melody||Late Autumn||Kyuhyun|
|2012||God of War OST||Edge Of Rain||Kyuhyun|
|Yoon Il Sang's 21st Anniversary 'I'm 21'||Reminiscence||Super Junior-K.R.Y. |
|To the Beautiful You OST||Beautiful You||Kyuhyun, Tiffany|
|Ms Panda and Mr Hedgehog OST||Loving You||Super Junior-K.R.Y.|
|The Great Seer OST||Just Once||Kyuhyun|
|2013||The Croods OST||Shine Your Way (Kor.Ver)||Kyuhyun, Luna|
|Hwang Sung Jae's Project 'Super Hero'||Love Dust||Kyuhyun|
|SKT CF OST||T'ple Couple Want It||Kyuhyun, Seohyun|
|2015||Hogu's Love OST||Until I Reach Your Star||Kyuhyun|
|The Time We Were Not in Love OST||The Time We Loved||Kyuhyun|
|Werther Musical 15th Anniversary OST||Songs from the musical in DISC 3||Kyuhyun, Um Ki-joon, Jo Seung-woo, Jeon Mi-do, Lee Ji-hye, Lee Sang-hyun, Moon Jong-won, Choi Na-rae, Kang Sung-wook, Kim Sung-cheol, ensemble|
|2016||One More Happy Ending OST||Where Is My Heart||Kyuhyun|
|Two Yoo Project - Sugarman Part 21||I've Loved Just One Person||Kyuhyun|
|Samdado Water CF OST||New Samdado||Kyuhyun|
|2016||Bongsun, The Woman Who Dies If She Loves||Kim Joosung||Naver TV Cast||Lead Role|
|2010||Super Show 3 3D||Himself|
|2012||I AM. - SM Town Live World Tour in Madison Square Garden||Himself |
|2013||Super Show 4 3D||Himself|
|2015||SM Town The Stage||Himself|
|2011||Immortal Songs : Singing The Legend||KBS||Episode 10-15 (Guest)|
|2012||We Got Married||Shanghai Media Group||Chinese version|
|Weekly Idol||MBC Every1||Episode 116 (Guest with Henry)|
|2014||Running Man||SBS||Episode 221|
|2015||Fluttering India||KBS||Episode 1-5 (Host)|
|Running Man||SBS||Episode 265|
|King of Mask Singer||MBC||Episode 29-30 (Detective Cough)|
|You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook||KBS||Episode 294 (Guest)|
|2016||Two Yoo Project Sugar Man||JTBC||Episode 21 (Show Man - Guest)|
|Problematic Men||tvN||Episode 54 (Guest)|
|2010–2011, 2013||The Three Musketeers||D'Artagnan||Male Lead|
|2012, 2013||Catch Me If You Can||Frank Abagnale Jr.||Male Lead|
|2014||Moon Embracing the Sun||King Lee Hwon||Male Lead|
|2014||Singin' in the Rain||Don Lockwood||Male Lead|
|2014||The Days||Mooyeong||Second Male Lead|
|2015||Robin Hood||Prince Phillip||Second Male Lead|
Music video appearance
|2005||"Hi Ya Ya"||Chin Chin's Members|
|2009||"Happy Bubble"||Kyuhyun, Donghae, Han Ji-min|
|2011||"Late Autumn"||Yoon Jong-shin|
|2016||"The Blue Night of Jeju Island"||Taeyeon x Samda Band|
- The Agit: Kyuhyun And It's Fall Again (2015)
- Super Junior Kyuhyun Japan Tour: Knick Knack (2016)
Awards and nominations
|2011||2010 Golden Ticket Awards||Musical Rising Star||Kyuhyun: "The Three Muskeeters Musical"||Won|||
|MBC Entertainment Awards||Special Award (MC category)||Kyuhyun: Golden Fishery - Radio Star||Won|||
|2012||Best Newcomer Award||Won|||
|Entertainment Program of the Year||Won|
|2013||7th Musical Awards||Popular Star Award||Kyuhyun: "The Three Muskeeters Musical"||Won|
|2014||MBC Entertainment Awards||Excellence Award - Music Talk Show Department||Kyuhyun: Golden Fishery - Radio Star||Won|
|2015||24th Seoul Music Awards||Bonsang Award||At Gwanghwamun||Nominated|||
|High1/Mobile Popularity Award||Kyuhyun||Nominated|
|Hallyu Special Award||Nominated|
|17th Mnet Asian Music Awards||Artist of the Year||Nominated|||
|Best Male Artist||Nominated|
|Best Vocal Performance Male||At Gwanghwamun||Nominated|
|Song of the Year||Nominated|
|2016||30th Golden Disk Awards||Disk Bonsang||Nominated|||
|Huading Awards||Global Best Singer||Kyuhyun||Won|
Music show awards
|2014||November 20||"At Gwanghwamun" |
|2014||November 21||"At Gwanghwamun" |
|2014||November 22||"At Gwanghwamun"|
|2014||November 26||"At Gwanghwamun" |
- Mark Russell (29 April 2014). K-Pop Now!: The Korean Music Revolution. Tuttle Publishing. p. 39. ISBN 978-1-4629-1411-1.
- "Super Junior-M to appear on postage stamps". Newsen (in Korean). 2008-12-08. p. 1. Retrieved 2008-12-08.
- "2005 Super Junior's official debut" Ent.hunantv.com. Retrieved 2011-12-25 (Chinese)
- "SM Unveils 12-Membered Boy Group Named Super Junior" Arirang.co.kr. 27 October 2005. Retrieved 2011-12-25
- "Super Junior adds new member, transformed into 13-person super group" Sina.com. 24 May 2006. Retrieved 2011-05-08 (Chinese)
- "SuperJunior releases third studio album" Epaper.jinghua.cn. 14 March 2009. Retrieved 2011-12-25 (Chinese)
- "Super Junior – K.R.Y. Formed" 5 November 2006. Retrieved 5 May 2007
- "Super Junior-M debuts in China new album sweeps music scene (Super Junior-M出道中国 新碟引爆内地歌坛)" Ent.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2011-12-25 (Chinese)
- Kim, Heidi "Super Junior- K.R.Y. to hold exclusive concert in February" 10 Asia. 4 January 2011. Retrieved 2012-03-30
- "규현·종현·제이, 신예 지노와 프로젝트 SM더발라드 그룹 결성 – 중앙일보 연예" joinsmsn.com (2010-11-19) Retrieved 2011-12-25 (Korean)
- Kang Seung-hun "Super Junior Kyuhyun says advice from cast members helps with musical" 10 Asia. 17 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-08
- "2010 Musical Rising Star Award Poll results" Golden Ticket Awards. Retrieved 2011-12-08 (Korean)
- "Super Junior Kyuhyun replaces Kim Heechul on 'Radio Star'" Asiae. 22 September 2011. Retrieved 2012-03-22
- Sunwoo, Carla "Three join ‘Catch Me if You Can’" Joongang Daily. 2 February 2012. Retrieved 2012-03-27
- Jeon, Su Mi (January 3, 2013). "Super Junior-M to Release Second Studio Album in China". Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- "[Exclusive] SuJu Kyuhyun chosen as 'Mamma Mia' MC... baton touch with Minho". May 11, 2013. Retrieved May 11, 2013.
- (Korean)" '대학생활도 성실히' 슈주 규현·씨야 김연지 졸업"
- "Super Junior to Release Special Album 'Devil' on July 16". CJ E&M enewsWorld. July 8, 2015. Retrieved 2015-08-30.
- "Super Junior Releases Its Highlight Medley Video". BNTNews. July 14, 2015. Retrieved October 16, 2015.
- "Super Junior: Intimacy among members key to longevity". kpopherald. July 16, 2015. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- "Kyuhyun Solo Concert". NowKpop. NowKpop. 2 October 2015.
- "Super Junior′s Kyuhyun to Make Comeback on 'M COUNTDOWN' Today (10/15)". CJ E&M enewsWorld. October 15, 2015. Retrieved October 16, 2015.
- "Kyuhyun Disclosed His Second Solo Album". BNTNews. October 15, 2015. Retrieved October 16, 2015.
- "Showbiz Korea－CHO SEUNG－WOO， UM KI－JOON ＆KYU－HYUN TO STAR IN A NEW MUSICAL". Oct 4, 2015. Retrieved February 20, 2016.
- "Werther 15th Anniversary OST to be released with Um Ki-Joon, Jo Seung-woo, and Kyuhyun". BNTNews. December 23, 2015. Retrieved February 20, 2016.
- "Front tyre brusts, four Super Junior members in serious car accident (车前轮爆胎 Super Junior四成员遭遇重大车祸)" sina.com. 20 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-12 (Chinese)
- "Super Junior serious car accident, Kyuhyun most serious (Super Junior遭遇车祸 奎贤伤势最重)" sina.com (2007-04-19) Retrieved 2007-08-12 (Chinese)
- "Four Super Junior members accident latest development (Super Junior四成员车祸最新进展)" sina.com. 20 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-12 (Chinese)
- "Kyuhyun on medical ventilator and speaks for first time since accident (圭贤撤掉人工呼吸器 车祸之后首次开口)" sina.com. 24 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-12 (Chinese)
- Kim, Lynn (14 July 2010). "Kyuhyun says "had about 20% chance to live" 3 years ago". 10 Asia. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- "SJ Kyuhyun moved to regular ward, Shindong and Eunhyuk discharged home to recuperate (SJ圭贤即将转至普通病房 神童银赫出院休养)" sina.com. 24 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-12 (Chinese)
- "Yoon Il-sang launches digital singles". Joongang Daily. 18 January 2012. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- Hong, Lucia (29 August 2012). "SM Entertainment artists sing for soundtrack to For You in Full Blossoms". 10 Asia. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- "Documentary Shows Top K-Pop Singers Behind the Scenes". Chosun Ilbo. 2 May 2012. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- "2011 MBC 연예대상, 오명만 남긴 잔치…후폭풍이 거세다" [Winners from the 2011 MBC Entertainment Awards]. Nate News (in Korean). 30 December 2010. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- "Seoul Music Awards". Seoul Music Awards (in Korean). Retrieved 31 December 2015.
- "2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards". Mnet Asian Music Awards (in Korean). Retrieved 31 December 2015.
- "The 30th Golden Disk Awards". Golden Disk Awards (in Korean). Retrieved 31 December 2015.
- "Super Junior's Kyuhyun Takes Number One On Korean Music Charts With Solo Debut". KpopStarz. 20 November 2014. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "Kyuhyun wins #1 + Performances from November 21st 'Music Bank'!". Allkpop. 21 November 2014. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Kyuhyun wins on 'Show Champion' with 'At Gwanghwamun'!". Allkpop. 26 November 2014. Retrieved 27 November 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cho Kyuhyun.|