|Time zone||MST (UTC+6.30)|
Kyunsu or Kanmaw Township is a township of Myeik District in the Taninthayi Division of Myanmar. The principal town is Kyunsu (older name Kanmaw). The township constitutes much of the Mergui Archipelago to the west, northwest and southwest of the city of Mergui (Myeik). The main town is located on the north-east coast of Kanmaw Island to the southwest of Mergui city.
- "Burma 1:250,000 topographic map, Series U542, Bokpyin NC 47-2" U.S. Army Map Service, July 1960
- Kyunsu Township (PDF) (Map). Myanmar Information Management Unit. Retrieved November 13, 2010.
- Google Maps (Map). Google.
- Bing Maps (Map). Microsoft and Harris Corporation Earthstar Geographics LLC.
- Südostasien Aktuell (Journal of current southeast Asian affairs) volume 18 page 199, in German
|This Taninthayi Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|