23 October 1939|
László Lugossy (born 23 October 1939) is a Hungarian film director.
In 1976, his film Man Without a Name was entered into the 26th Berlin International Film Festival, where it won the Silver Bear for an outstanding single achievement. In 1981 he was a member of the jury at the 12th Moscow International Film Festival.
His 1981 film Köszönöm, megvagyunk was entered into the 31st Berlin International Film Festival. The following year he was a member of the jury at the 32nd Berlin International Film Festival. In 1985, his film Flowers of Reverie won the Silver Bear - Special Jury Prize at the 35th Berlin International Film Festival.
- "Berlinale 1976: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
- "12th Moscow International Film Festival (1981)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 21 April 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-21.
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Köszönöm, megvagyunk". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-08-30.
- "Berlinale 1982: Juries". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- "Berlinale: 1985 Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2011-01-12.
|This article about a Hungarian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|