Takstains museum manor in Lärbro
|• Total||1.17 km2 (0.45 sq mi)|
|Population (31 December 2014)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Lärbro is the name of the socken, now district. It is also the name of the larger locality within the district and the small village surrounding the medieval Lärbro Church, sometimes referred to as Lärbro kyrkby. It is located in the north part of Gotland, approximately 8 km (5.0 mi) north of Slite.
In 1921–60, Lärbro had a railway connection with Visby. The locality's main source of income is tourism.
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- "Gotland i siffror 2015" [Gotland in numbers 2015]. www.gotland.se. Gotland Municipality. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- The exact extent of the socken, now district, can be obtained by clicking on Kartinställningar and check the Socken box in the menu of this map from the Swedish National Heritage Board database.
- "Förordning om district" [Regulation of districts] (PDF). Ministry of Finance. 17 June 2015. Retrieved 24 May 2016.
- Lagerlöf, Erland; Svahnström, Gunnar (1973). Gotlands kyrkor [Gotland's Churces] (in Swedish). Stockholm: Rabén & Sjögren. pp. 208–211. ISBN 91-29-41035-5. LIBRIS 7232718.
- "Lärbro". www.ne.se. Nationalencyklopedin. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
- "10126 Larbro (1993 FW24)". NASA. Retrieved 24 June 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lärbro, Gotland.|
|This article about a location in Gotland County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|