|Lövsta / Roma kyrkby|
Roma Church, located in Roma kyrkby/Lövsta
|• Total||0.89 km2 (0.34 sq mi)|
|Population (31 December 2010)|
|• Density||292/km2 (760/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
In 1995 the locality known as Roma was divided by Statistics Sweden into a part with the tentative name of "Roma kyrkby" (pop. 277) and the remaining part that was referred to as Roma (pop. 902). It was given the name "Romakloster" as a postal address to avoid confusion with the Italian capital. Some confusion is caused by the fact that Lövsta/Roma kyrkby has been referred to as "Roma" in the statistical figures since 2000.
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- Tätorter 1995, p. 30 (population; see footnote for the tentative character of the names), 62 (list of new localities since 1990)
- Cf. the population figures from 1995 for Roma kyrkby/Roma (277 people) and Romakloster (902) given in Tätorter 1995, p. 30, and Tätorter 2000, p. 27.
- Tätorter 1995 (Statistiska meddelanden. Serie Be, Stockholm: SCB, Programmet för regional planering och naturresurser, 1996. Beställningsnummer Be 16 SM 9601.
- Tätorter 2000. Sveriges Officiella statistik. Statistiska meddelanden Serie MI. MI 38 SM 0101. Stockholm: SCB, 2002.
|This article about a location in Gotland County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|