|Directed by||Gilles Marchand|
|Music by||Emmanuel D'Orlando
L'autre monde ("The Other World") (titled "Black Heaven" in English) is a 2010 French film directed by Gilles Marchand and starring Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet, Louise Bourgoin, Melvil Poupaud and Pauline Etienne. It tells the story of young Gaspar, who is lured by a beautiful girl into an obsessive, deadly video game.
An innocent young man becomes enamored with a mysterious girl. He is lured into "Black Hole"—a dark, obscure video game world of avatars with deadly serious intentions in the real world.
- Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet as Gaspard
- Louise Bourgoin as Audrey
- Melvil Poupaud as Vincent
- Pauline Etienne as Marion
- "In the Cold I'm Standing" (Before the Dawn Heals Us)
- "Farewell / Goodbye" (Before the Dawn Heals Us)
- "*" (Asterisk) (Before the Dawn Heals Us)
- "Facing That" (M83)
- "Violet Tree" (M83)
- "French "Black Heaven" a satisfying Web thriller". Reuters. 17 May 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- "Cinéma:"L'autre monde" ou les liaisons dangereuses entre adolescence et internet". Le Parisien. 9 July 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|