From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
L'oiseau bleu is French for "The Blue Bird". It may refer to:
- L'oiseau bleu (opera), an opera by Albert Wolff
- "L'Oiseau bleu" (song), a J-pop single by Mami Kawada
- L'Oiseau bleu (painting) by Jean Metzinger
- L'Oiseau Bleu (train), an express train between Antwerp and Paris
- The Blue Bird (fairy tale) by Madame d'Aulnoy
- The Blue Bird (play) by Maurice Maeterlinck
- The Blue Bird (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title L'oiseau bleu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.