|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Iain Evans, Global ChairmanStuart Jackson, Global Managing Partner
|Products||Management consulting services, including strategy, private equity, mergers & acquisitions, life sciences, and retail|
Number of employees
|1,000+ employees worldwide|
L.E.K. Consulting operates as a partnership and advises 20 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as leading private equity firms and governments. It is the only major global strategy consulting firm to have grown from a UK base, and it is the second-largest European strategy consulting firm behind Roland Berger Strategy Consultants. In 2007, L.E.K. received the Queen's Award for Enterprise.
L.E.K. is generalist, with expertise across all major industries including a large presence in Defence, Aviation, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Energy, Entertainment, Transport, Retail, Consumer Products and Financial Services. The company also has a large private equity practice.
L.E.K.'s primary service lines consist of Corporate Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Operations. As of 2016, it is ranked #8 in Vault's branche-internal survey of Top 50 consulting firms to work for.. L.E.K. is ranked 2nd best worldwide for travel requirements (minimal compared to competing firms) and 4th for exit opportunities according to Vault..
- Los Angeles
- New Delhi
- New York
- San Francisco
- Sao Paulo
Notable former employees
- Richard Koch - author and entrepreneur
- Damon Buffini - Managing Partner, Permira
- Boris Johnson - journalist, MP and Mayor of London (resigned after one week with the company, because he found it "incredibly boring")
- Richard Fuller - Member of Parliament for Bedford
- Christian Purslow - Co-founder of MidOcean Partners and managing director of Liverpool Football Club
- Kevin A. Mayer - Executive Vice President, The Walt Disney Company
- James Lawrence - CEO of Rothschild, formerly CFO of Unilever
- Purnell, Sonia (2011). Just Boris: Boris Johnson: The Irresistible Rise of a Political Celebrity. Aurum Press Ltd