This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Postcolonial International Relations: Conquest and Desire between Asia and the West (London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2002)
- Seductions of Empire: Complicity, Desire, and Insecurity in Contemporary World Politics (forthcoming), co-authored with Anna M. Agathangelou (York University).
- The House of IR: From Family Power Politics to the Poisies of Worldism, co-authored with Anna M. Agathangelou (Wiley on behalf of The International Studies Association, 2004)
- The Dao of World Politics: Towards a Post-Westphalian, Worldist International Relations (Routledge, 2014)
- "The Kitsch of War", International Affairs Working Paper 2005-02, March 2005
Ling's publications have appeared in International Feminist Journal of Politics, International Studies Quarterly, International Studies Review, Journal of Peace Research, Millennium, positions: east Asia cultures critique, Review of International Political Economy, Review of Politics, as well as various edited volumes.
- "L.H.M. Ling - The New School Graduate Program in International Affairs". gpia.info. 3 August 2012. Archived from the original on 3 August 2012. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "LHM Ling" (PDF). newschool.edu. 4 March 2016. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
|This biography of a political scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|