L. Jacques Ménard
|L. Jacques Ménard
L. Jacques Ménard (right)
January 29, 1946 |
|Known for||Chancellor of Concordia University|
Ménard is a companion in the Order of Canada and an officer in the Order of Quebec. He is president of BMO Financial group, Quebec; chairman of BMO Nesbitt Burns; Ménard was formerly chairman of Hydro-Québec, the Investment Dealers Association of Canada and the Task Force on the Sustainability of the Quebec Health Care and Social Services System.
- "National Order of Quebec citation". National Order of Quebec (in French). Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- "L. Jacques Ménard joins Montréal International as board chairman". www.concordia.ca. Retrieved 2016-03-09.
- "L. Jacques Ménard, O.C., O.Q.". BMO Financial Group. Retrieved 1 November 2011.
- "Appointments to the Order of Canada". Governor General of Canada. Retrieved December 31, 2012.
- "L. Jacques Ménard". www.concordia.ca. Retrieved 2016-03-09.
- "Honorary Degree Citation - Jacques Ménard | Concordia University Archives". archives.concordia.ca. Retrieved 2016-03-09.
|This biographical article about an academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|