L. Klein SA
|Industry||steels and metals|
L. Klein SA was founded in September 1946 by Léon Klein in Biel/Bienne. The first company location was close to the lake in Biel. In the early years, the company's operations were limited to the delivery of round-profile steel to watch manufacturers and décolletage corporations.
In 1956, L. Klein SA moved its headquarters to a new building at Ch. du Long-Champ 110. In the same year Rudolf Schiess joined the company as a commercial employee. In 1984 the first son of Rudolf Schiess, Olivier Schiess, entered the company. The second son, Philippe Schiess also came into the company in 1996. L. Klein SA now belongs to Schiess Holding Ltd which was founded by the two brothers in the year 2000 and the corporation is certified according to SE EN ISO 9001.
Products and services
- PYKOHLER (23 June 2014). "HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL AND TOTAL FLEXIBILITY". eurotec-online.com. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "LAW 100 X ® (1.1268 / AISI ~ 1095) – Ein Stahl mit hervorragenden Qualitäten". dialolinks.de. 18 December 2015. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "CHRONIFER® M-15 X". e-metallicus.com. 20 January 2017. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Geschichte". kleinmetals.ch. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "SUPPLIERS METAL PRODUCTS". saetra.co.za. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "L. Klein SA Wholesale of metals and metal ores". swissindustries.com. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Chronifer® M-15 X Edelstahl wird höchsten Anforderungen gerecht". info-bonus.de. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "CHRONIFER® M-15 X". e-metallicus.com. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Qualified Supplier Directory L. Klein SA". directory.qmed.com. Retrieved 22 February 2017.