|Industry||Oil and gas|
|Lord Browne, executive chairman|
L1 Energy will run RWE Dea, the purchase of which was announced in March 2014 that DEA for €5.1 billion.
L1 Energy will seek to build a global oil and gas company through the acquisition of platforms in Europe, North America and South East Asia.
As of August 2017:
- Lord Browne, former CEO of BP
- Tony Hayward, chairman of Glencore
- Stan Polovets
- Andrew Gould, former chairman of BG Group
- Charles Goodyear, former CEO, BHP Billiton
- Scott D. Sheffield, executive chairman and former CEO of Pioneer Natural Resources
- Reed, Stanley (2 March 2015). "Russian Energy Deal Comes at Contentious Time". NYT. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- Macalister, Terry (8 March 2015). "Ex-BP boss aims to build major energy industry player from scratch". The Guardian. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- "Scott D Sheffield - LetterOne". www.letterone.com. Retrieved 11 August 2017.