From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lav in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LAV or Lav may refer to:
- Lav, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Lav pivo, a beer brand in Serbia
- The Last American Virgin, a 1982 film
- Lav, an alternate name for Lava (Ramayana), a son of the Hindu deity Rama and his wife Sita, whose story is told in the Ramayana
- Lav, translation in some Slavic languages of the name Lev
- Luis Antonio Valencia, Manchester United winger
Science and technology
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), formerly also called lymphadenopathy-associated virus (LAV), the virus that causes AIDS
- Lavalier microphone, a small microphone with a clip for attaching to clothing
- Local As View, a view-based query answering approach to data integration
- Load average, the average load or amount of work that a computer system is doing over time
- software packages for encoding and decoding video and audio files:
- Live Attenuated Vaccine, a vaccination strategy where the pathogen is weakened but still living.
- Leisure activity vehicle, a car classification
- Light armoured vehicles
- Línea Aeropostal Venezolana, an airline of Venezuela
- Líneas de Alta Velocidad, Spanish high-speed railway lines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LAV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.