LA County+USC Medical Center station
|Location||1930 Pomeroy Av, Los Angeles 90033|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Opened||1973; Re-branded as a Metro Silver Line station on December 13, 2009.|
Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center is a station on the El Monte Busway (Interstate 10/San Bernardino Freeway) located near the Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center in Boyle Heights. The station entrance is located on the intersection of Pomeroy Avenue and Kingston Avenue. The station is somewhat isolated, with passengers needing to make a 5-minute walk to the medical center campus or bus connections on Marengo Street.
|■ Silver Line||toward El Monte (Cal State LA)|
|■ Silver Line||toward Harbor Gateway Transit Center/Pacific/21st Street (Union Station)|
The entrance to the island platform station is provided by a bridge that can be accessed from Pomeroy Avenue between Kingston Avenue and Brittania Street. The station can be accessed from the bridge by stairs and an elevator.
Buses stop at the busway platforms located on the lower freeway level.
- Metro Silver Line
- Metro Express: 487, 489*
- Foothill Transit: Silver Streak, 481*, 493*, 495*, 497*, 498*, 499*, 699*
- * Indicates commuter service that operates only during weekday rush hours in peak-hour direction.
With the exception of northbound Metro Local Line 620 and select trips on Metro Local Line 251 all local buses can be accessed at the Marengo/State Street bus stop.
- Metro Local: 70, 71, 106, 251, & 605
- Metro Rapid: 751
- LADOT DASH: Boyle Heights/East LA & Lincoln Heights/Chinatown
- Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center
- Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits
- Sierra International College
- Tamales Lilliana
- Sam's Flaming Grill
- Maria's Bakery
- "Rail Station Naming" (PDF). Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. July 15, 2010. Retrieved May 24, 2012.