LBA or lba may refer to:
- Live blood analysis, the observation of live blood cells through a dark field microscope
- Long branch attraction, an error in molecular phylogeny
- Linear bounded automaton, a construct in computability theory
- Location-based advertising, a form of advertising in mobile telecommunications
- Logical block addressing, a method for specifying locations on computer storage devices
- Luftfahrt-Bundesamt, the national civil aviation authority of Germany
- Leeds Bradford International Airport (IATA code: LBA), an airport in England
- Lega Basket Serie A, the top-tier level men's professional club basketball league in Italy.
- Libyan Olympic Committee (IOC code: LBA), the national Olympic committee of Libya
- Ladakh Buddhist Association, a Buddhist organization in India
- Lairawn Baptist Association, a Baptist organization in Burma
- Late Bronze Age, an archaeological era
- Little Big Adventure, a 1994 video game
- Lui (ISO 639 code: lba), a variety of the Sak language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.