From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LBJ are the initials of Lyndon B. Johnson (1908–1973), the 36th President of the United States.
LBJ may also refer to:
- LeBron James (born 1984), American basketball player
- Lady Bird Johnson (1912–2007), wife of the president
- Luci Baines Johnson (born 1947), daughter of the president
- Lynda Bird Johnson (born 1944), daughter of the president
- LBJ (film), an upcoming biographical film directed by Rob Reiner
- Little brown job, a bird
- Long Binh Jail, a US Army prison that was located in Vietnam
- Long Binh Junction, a US Army military installation during the Vietnam War
- Komodo Airport's IATA code
- Little Brown Jug (song), an American folk song popularised by Glenn Miller
- LBJ, a Cuban anti-imperialist satire film directed by Santiago Álvarez
- "Initials (L.B.J.)", a song from Hair (musical)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LBJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.