From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LBS is a three-letter abbreviation which may mean:
- Common brand of German Landesbausparkasse, cf. German public banks.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri, former Prime Minister of India
- Lazy bowel syndrome, a common bowel issue.
- Lease Buyback Scheme, a monetisation option introduced by the Singapore Government
- Leeds Building Society, formerly the Leeds and Holbeck building society.
- Lekki British School
- little black sambo
- Local Beijing Securities, various security firms located in Beijing.
- Left Behind Spouse, used in a number of midlife crisis forms.
- Legendary Banked Slalom, snowboard race held annually at Mt. Baker Ski Area in Washington State
- Lexington Broadcast Services Company, defunct television production and syndication company
- Liberia Broadcasting System, state-owned radio broadcasting network in Liberia
- Liberty Broadcasting System, defunct radio network
- Belgrano Sur Line (Linea Belgrano Sur), a commuter rail line in Buenos Aires
- Liverpool Business School
- Lotus Business School, a B-School in India affiliated with Pune University
- Load Balancing System, distributed processing system by Cadence Design Systems
- Local bike shop, small bicycle service shop
- Location-based service, mobile feature utilizing location information, such as GPS
- London Business School, college of the University of London
- Lauder Business School, Fachhochschule in Vienna, Austria
- Hypoglycemia, medical term for low blood sugar
- Louise Brooks Society, fan club for the silent-film star
- lectori benevolo salutem
- Pound (mass), a unit of mass often abbreviated incorrectly as "lbs" in plural. Abbreviations of units of measure do not use an "s" on the end for plural.
- Pound (force)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LBS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.