|Full name||La Berrichonne de Châteauroux|
|Ground||Stade Gaston Petit,
|2016–17||Championnat National 1st (promoted)|
La Berrichonne de Châteauroux (French pronunciation: [lɑ beʁiʃɔn də ʃatoʁu]; commonly referred to as La Berrichonne or simply Châteauroux) is a French association football club based in Châteauroux. The football team is a part of a sports club that consists of several other sports and was founded in 1883. The team currently plays in Ligue 2, the second division of French football. The club has played only one season in Ligue 1; the 1997–98 season.
In 2004, Châteauroux reached the final of the 2003–04 Coupe de France. The team was defeated 1–0 by Paris Saint-Germain, but still qualified for the following season's UEFA Cup because Paris Saint-Germain finished second in the first division. Châteauroux lost in the first round to Belgian club Club Brugge.
Châteauroux plays its home fixtures at the 17,173 capacity Stade Gaston Petit in front of crowds averaging between 6,000–7,000. Visitors are directed to one end of the Credit Agricole stand. The team strip is a deep red and blue with a vertical striped shirt and blue shorts. The club president was Michel Denisot and is currently Patrick Le Seyec. The current Manager is Michel Estevan who took over for the 2016-2017 season. Châteauroux's kit manufacturer is Nike.
As of 13 August 2017.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- André Roder (1938–39)
- Roger Cabanis (1943–46)
- Gérard Woczniak (1946–52)
- Charles Carville (1952–53)
- Antonin Tichy (1953–54)
- Jo Rabstejneck (?-?)
- François Maestroni (?-?)
- Albert Dubreucq (September 1957–58)
- Maurice Lafont (1962–63)
- Henri Burda (1963–65)
- Léon Deladerrière (1965–67)
- Robert Vicot (1967–70)
- André Strappe (1970–71)
- Gérard Woczniak and Ferrandis (1971–73)
- Lucien Troupel (1973–80)
- Hervé Revelli (1980–83)
- Anton Nieroba (1983–85)
- Philippe Leroux (1985 – February 1986)
- Karim Ibrahim (February 1986-1986
- Philippe Besset (1986–87)
- Lionel Sachy (1987–88)
- Alec Hrnic (1988–89)
- Jacky Lemée (1989)
- Andrzej Szarmach (1989–91)
- Joachim Marx (1991 – October 1992)
- Victor Zvunka (October 1992–98)
- Florian Fontaine ( June 1998 – May 2005)
- Didier Ollé-Nicole (2005 – March 2006)
- Cédric Daury (March 2006–08)
- Frédéric Zago (March 2007, Caretaker)
- Christian Sarramagna (2008)
- Dominique Bijotat (2008–09)
- Jean-Pierre Papin (2009–10)
- Didier Tholot (2010–13)
- Jean-Louis Garcia (2013–14)
- Pascal Gastien (2014–15)
- Cédric Daury (2015–16)
- Michel Estevan (2016–)
- "Le groupe" (in French). berrichonne.net. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- "France – Trainers of First and Second Division Clubs". Archived from the original on 31 May 2008. Retrieved 1 August 2007.
- (in French) Official website