From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LCA may refer to:
- Landing Craft Assault, a British landing craft of the Second World War.
- LCA (Low Cost Apple), code name for the Apple IIe
- Light Combat Aircraft program, pursued by India for the development of the HAL Tejas 4th generation fighter jet.
- Liquid Crystal Attenuator
- Lower control arm, component of an automobile suspension
- Luminance-Chrominance-Audio, video signal standard, carrying brightness and color information on separate wires.
- Latent class analysis in statistics, a set of observed discrete multivariate variables to a set of latent variables
- Linear Correspondence Axiom, linguistic term belonging to the theory of antisymmetry
- Lowest common ancestor, in graph theory, the lowest node in T that has both v and w as descendants
- Last Common Ancestor, the most recent common ancestor of two populations that came to be separated by a species barrier
- Longitudinal (or lateral) chromatic aberration, a form of colour distortion in optical microscopes
- Leber's congenital amaurosis, a recessive genetic condition that causes blindness
- Left coronary artery
- Leukocyte Common Antigen
- La Crescenta, California (Amtrak station code)
- Larnaca International Airport, Cyprus (IATA airport code)
- London City Airport, a small airport in the London Docklands
- Saint Lucia (ISO 3166-1 country code, IOC country code)
- Lambda Chi Alpha, one of the largest fraternities in North America.
- Last Chance for Animals, a not-for-profit animal welfare organization
- Law Council of Australia
- LCA-Vision, a U.S. company providing LASIK vision services
- Legal & Corporate Affairs (internal legal department, e.g. at Microsoft)
- Legalise Cannabis Alliance
- Lexington Christian Academy (disambiguation)
- Lutheran Church in America
- Lutheran Church of Australia
- Labor Condition Application, included in H-1B visa application
- Leaving Certificate Applied, a two-year programme of the Irish Department of Education and Science
- Life Cycle Assessment, or life cycle analysis, the assessment of the environmental impact of a given product or service throughout its lifespan
- linux.conf.au, the annual conference organised by Linux Australia
- Liquor Control Act (Manitoba ministry)
- Lithocholic acid
- Low cost airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LCA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.