From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LCD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LCD is a liquid-crystal display, an electronic device.
LCD may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Lowest common denominator, a mathematical quantity
- Lacida, a cryptograph
- Lattice corneal dystrophy
- Liquor carbonis detergens, medical coal tar
- Lesotho Congress for Democracy, a political party
- Lord Chancellor's Department, an English government department
- Low-carbohydrate diet, a food regimen
- Local coverage determination, as opposed to national coverage determination in medical insurance
- LCD Soundsystem, an American rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LCD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.