From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LCD commonly refers to:
Liquid crystal display, an electronic device
LCD may also refer to:
- LCD (music act), a performance group
- Lacida, a cryptograph
- Lattice corneal dystrophy
- Lesotho Congress for Democracy, a political party
- Liquor carbonis detergens (medical coal tar)
- Lord Chancellor's Department, an English government department
- Loudest Common Denominator, an album by Drowning Pool
- Low-carbohydrate diet, a food regimen
- Lowest common denominator, a mathematical quantity
- Local Coverage Determination, as opposed to National Coverage Determination (medical insurance)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LCD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.