From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LDC may refer to:
- Least Developed Countries
- Less developed country, see developing country
- Lady Doak College, an Autonomous women's college in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Law Development Centre, a Ugandan institution of higher education in law
- Load duration curve, in electric power generation
- Linguistic Data Consortium
- Lloyds Development Capital, a private equity house and subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group
- Louisiana Department of Corrections, now Louisiana Department of Public Safety & Corrections
- LLVM D Compiler, a D (programming language) compiler using LLVM backend
- Local distribution company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LDC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.