From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LDC may refer to:
- Lady Doak College, an Autonomous women's college in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Law Development Center, a Ugandan institution of higher education in law.
- Less developed country, see developing country
- Least developed country
- Lyon Dubai City
- Linley's Dungeon Crawl, a Roguelike role-playing game
- Long Distance Code of Reed–Solomon code
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Load Duration Curve
- Linguistic Data Consortium
- Lloyds Development Capital
- Lower Division Clerk, another division in Clerk position
- Louisiana Department of Corrections (now Louisiana Department of Public Safety & Corrections)
- LDC (société), member of the CAC Mid 100
- LLVM D Compiler, D (programming language) compiler using LLVM backend
- Large diaphragm condenser (Audio terminology) Microphone
- Local distribution company
- Literacy Design Collaborative
- Inductance to Digital Converter in electronics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LDC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.