From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LDS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LDS may refer to:
Science and engineering
- Laser direct structuring
- LDS fluid, an hydraulic fluid used in some Citroën hydropneumatic suspension systems
- LDS (automobile), various single seat race cars built for the South African Formula One Championship by Louis Douglas Serrurier
- Leak detection system
- Latter Day Saint - adherents of the Latter Day Saint movement founded by Joseph Smith.
- IATA code for Yichun Lindu Airport, China
- LDS Podebrady (Laboratory of Distant Studies), Charles University, Czech Republic
- Licentiate in Dental Surgery, a UK dental degree
- Leeds railway station, England, National Rail station code LDS
- Landkreis Dahme-Spreewald, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LDS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.