Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up LE or le in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LE or le may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- LE (rapper), a South Korean rapper and dancer
- Lawful Evil, an alignment in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Lê (surname), a common Vietnamese surname
- Le (surname), the romanization of several Chinese surnames
Science and technology
Biology and medicine
- Late Exponential growth phase, in microbiological growth cultures
- Lupus Erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- Linear Executable, an OS/2 file format
- LE editor, a simple text editor for unix-like operating systems
- Let's Encrypt, an automated certification authority
Other uses in science and technology
- Lattice energy, the energy of formation of a crystal from infinitely-separated ions
- Lewis number, a dimensionless number ratio used in physics
- Ligand efficiency, a measure of the binding energy of a ligand to its binding partner, such as a receptor or enzyme
- Level (airline), IATA designation, LE
- Abellio Greater Anglia, a British train operating company (National Rail abbreviation LE)
- Luxury edition, a naming designator for high-end automobiles
- Limited edition, a naming designator for automobiles
- Long Éireannach (LÉ), ship prefix for Irish naval vessels
- Law enforcement
- Légion étrangère, the French Foreign Legion
- Egyptian pound, abbreviation from French Livre égyptienne
- Le.com (Leshi Internet) a.k.a. "Le"
- LeEco (Leshi Technology) a.k.a. "LE"
- a sharpened la/lah in solfege
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.