|Look up LE or le in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LE or le may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- LE (rapper), a South Korean rapper and dancer
- Lawful Evil, an alignment in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Lê (surname), a common Vietnamese surname
- Le (surname), the romanization of several Chinese surnames
Science and technology
Biology and medicine
- Late Exponential growth phase, in microbiological growth cultures
- Lupus Erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- Linear Executable, an OS/2 file format
- LE editor, a simple text editor for unix-like operating systems
Other uses in science and technology
- Lattice energy, the energy of formation of a crystal from infinitely-separated ions
- Lewis number, a dimensionless number ratio used in physics
- Ligand efficiency, a measure of the binding energy of a ligand to its binding partner, such as a receptor or enzyme
- Level (airline), IATA designation, LE
- Abellio Greater Anglia, a British train operating company (National Rail abbreviation LE)
- Luxury edition, a naming designator for high-end automobiles
- Limited edition, a naming designator for automobiles
- Long Éireannach (LÉ), ship prefix for Irish naval vessels
- Law enforcement
- Légion étrangère, the French Foreign Legion
- Egyptian pound, abbreviation from French Livre égyptienne
- Le.com (Leshi Internet) a.k.a. "Le"
- LeEco (Leshi Technology) a.k.a. "LE"
- a sharpened la/lah in solfege
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.