Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up LED or led in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An LED is a light-emitting diode.
LED may also refer to:
- LEd or LaTeX Editor, an environment for TeX and LaTeX document development
- LED (editor), a programmers' editor by Norsk Data
- Local economic development, an approach to development, particularly in the Third World
- Ledbury railway station's National Rail station code
- Pulkovo Airport's IATA airport code in St. Petersburg (former Leningrad), Russia
- L. Ed., an unofficial reporter of Supreme Court of the US opinions
- Lead, a chemical element
- LED lamp or LED light bulb
- Led Zeppelin, an English rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.